Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Hello!


Well after untold amounts of procrastination I finally made it back to my blog, here again to regal you with all the incredible adventures I have experienced since you last heard from me.  

OK so maybe nothing that enormously exciting has happened recently, but I certainly have had lots of great experiences in the last few months.  First off, I had a great time when my mother, sister Rose and her fiance Ryan came to visit.  After traveling for a week from one Sichuan landmark to the next we had seen a lot- including my apartment and several of my Chinese friends at a Chinese style banquet!

 


Thanks for coming guys!!  I had a great time.



 


And then, if that wasn't enough, another visitor arrived...
Eric you survived two weeks of raucous adventurism, I'm proud of you!
Thanks for the visit, hope you had a good time!





No comments:

Post a Comment